CANADIAN LAW BOOKS FOR PROFESSIONALS
Emond Montgomery publishes an outstanding collection of Canadian law books and legal resources for lawyers, NCA and articling students, law clerks, paralegals, and other legal professionals. Designed to assist with legal research and practical day-to-day challenges, our publications offer detailed procedural guidance and legal insight in a variety of practice areas. Our authors are renowned scholars and leading experts in their fields, and many of our books are offered in both print and ebook format.
Emond Montgomery is also the leading provider in Canada of casebooks for use in law schools and of information resources for paralegal and law clerk educational programs.
Working With the Law
|Emond Montgomery's Working With the Law (WWL) series features a broad collection of practical guides geared to the needs of practicing legal professionals in Canada|
Working With the Law manuals provide procedural guidance and strategic advice alongside a clear and comprehensive overview of the subject matter. They include extensive forms and precedents with detailed descriptions, as well as checklists, samples cases, and instructional tips. Designed to assist with legal research and practical day-to-day challenges, WWL resources are ideal for newly called lawyers, articling and NCA students, paralegals, law clerks, and other legal professionals. Written by leading experts in their fields, WWL books deliver legal insight in a variety of practice areas, and are available in both print and ebook format.
Click the WWL titles below to learn more about the newest edition of each book, view its table of contents, and read about the author(s).
- Administrative Law: Principles and Advocacy
- Advanced Corporate Business Transactions
- Advanced Corporate Legal Procedures
- Advocacy for Paralegals
- Canadian Immigration and Refugee Law for Legal Professionals
- Choices in Approaching Conflict: Understanding the Practice of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Litigation
- Contract and Tort Law for Paralegals
- Criminal Law for Legal Professionals
- Debtor-Creditor Law and Procedure
- Ethics and Professional Practice for Paralegals
- Family Law: Practice and Procedure
- Fundamentals of Contract Law
- Interviewing Skills for Legal Professionals
- Provincial Offences for Paralegals
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Rules of Evidence: A Practical Approach
- Small Business and Practice Management for Paralegals
- Small Claims Court: Procedure and Practice
- Wills and Estates
- Working with the Residential Tenancies Act
|Many of these titles are available as ebooks. To inquire about pricing for your firm or organization, please contact Debbie Hogan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-837-0815 ext. 239.|