|Terms and Conditions|
1. Use of this website is conditioned on the acceptance, without modification, of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this website you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
2. Emond Montgomery Publications ("EMP") reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this website is offered. Use of this website after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
3. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this website and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this website or download any materials from this website.
4. All materials ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this website, including but not limited to the underlying HTML code, text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, graphics, and the selection and organization of information, are owned by EMP and are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, laws, and treaties.
5. Except as provided in this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials.
7. You acquire no rights or licence whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the Materials accessed or downloaded from this site must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement. EMP reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use.
8. EMP reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this website or any portion of this website at any time and without notice or liability.
9. EMP MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, NEITHER EXPRESSLY NOR IMPLIEDLY, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR BY RELYING ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CARRIED ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU ASSUME ALL THE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE. EMP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. None of the information provided on this website is provided as legal or other professional advice and you agree that it will not be relied upon as such.
10. EMP, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEBSITE.
11. This website may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. EMP does not operate or control in any way any information, products, or services on these third-party sites and EMP expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
12. This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
13. This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the terms and conditions of use of this website.